An afternoon of information and networking for new PhD students at UiT
New PhD students are invited to an afternoon of information and networking Thursday 26 May 2016 2-4 pm at Árdna.
Find it by using MazeMap: Árdna
You will get useful information about being a PhD student and have the opportunity to meet other new PhD students for various fields.
- Welcome Speech by Pro-Rector Kenneth Ruud
- An introduction to your rights and duties as well as possibilities as a New PhD student by Director of Research and Development Pål Vegar Storeheier
- Presentation of High North Academy by coordinator Arve Lynghammar
- Presentation of Take control of Your PhD Journey by librarian Lene Østvand, the University Library
- Presentation of Tromsø Doctoral Students (TODOS) by Chair Board Charlotte Weber
- Presentation of Ombudsperson for students at UiT by Torill Varberg
There will be time for socialising after the presentations. Tapas will be served.
Sign up for the event:
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 May 2016