An afternoon of information and networking for new PhD students
New PhD students are invited to an afternoon of information and networking Thursday 13 October 2016 2-4 pm at Árdna.
You will get useful inforamtion about beeing a PhD student and have the opportunity to meet other new PhD students for various fields.
- Welcome Speech by Pro-Rector Kenneth Ruud
- An introduction to your rights and duties as well as possibilities as a New PhD student by Director of Research and Development Pål Vegar Storeheier
- Presentation of High North Academy by coordinator Arve Lynghammar
- Presentation of Take control of Your PhD Journey by Senior Academic Librarian Per Pippin Aspaas, The University Library
- Presentation of Tromsø Doctoral Students (TODOS) by Chair Board Charlotte Weber
We serve tapas, and there will be time for socialising after the presentations.
Sign up for the event: Sign up by 11 October 2016.