History and Phil. of Science: Summer School
1st International Summer School for Sciences, History and Philosophy of Sciences & Science Education. New Educational and Fundamental Insights for Sciences and History-Epistemology-Philosophy of Sciences, & Science Education
Roundtable & Open Debate
Exploring Changes in How the Histories and Philosophies of Sciences Have Been Written: Interpreting the Dynamics of Change in these Sciences and Interrelations Amongst Them—Past Problems, Future Cures?
When: June 22nd to 26th, 2015
Where: MESHS, Lille, France
More details: http://summerschoollille2015.historyofscience.it
The Summer School is devoted to Sciences, History and Philosophy of Sciences & Science Education. Admission is based solely on the individual merits of each Elegible candidate:
- Young scholars
- Ph.D. candidates
- Teachers (from other disciplines are welcome)
- No limitation concerning age, country or status/position
Fees per Elegible Participants: 250 Euros (5 days, all inclusive – except travel-roundtrip):
- Five Days ISSHPSE-2015 International Summer School Enrolment.
- Accommodation in a Selected Hotel in the heart of Lille for five nights (22-26 June 2015)…Lunch….
- Early Registration, from January 30th, 2015: 250 Euro
- Registration from March 30th, 2015: 300 Euro
- Closing Payments: April 30th, 2015
- ….read more
The Roundtable is part of the Summer School, but organized as a standalone open & free debate-colloquium in History, Epistemology and Philosophy of Science.
- No fees for participants; free entry.
- Booking is mandatory (raffaele.pisano)